Isolated USB to RS-232 / RS-422 / RS-485 Adapter (DB-9 Male)
The Isolated USB to serial interface adapter features 2.5kV isolation to ensure these serial devices by DB-9 port connected require long range or multi-drop capabilities won’t be damaged between the PC and serial applications. All configuration and electrical interface selections are handled through the driver, eliminating the need to open the enclosure to set jumpers or switches. The serial port is software configurable for RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 with the electrical interface settings maintained locally, allowing the host computer to be repaired or upgraded without reconfiguring the serial port. Additionally, the isolated adapter can be configured at one computer and deployed to other computers.
- Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0
- Enables to configure RS-232 / RS-422 / RS-485 (Echo mode / Bias resister / Terminal resister) thru application programmer of Windows OS.
- Data transfer rate up to 230 Kbps (RS-232) ~ 3 M Baud Rate (RS-422 or RS-485)
- Supports 2.5kV Isolation; Bus powered, no external power required
- Supports ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) ESD protection; Isolated ground loops
- Supports 40A (5/50ns) & Peak Pulse Power 250 W (8/20 us) Surge and Transient spikes protection
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10; Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2; Mac OS 8.6, Linux 1.5.0 or higher
- Rugged & cambered Aluminum shell and wall mountable