USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter A Super-Speed USB 3.0 to Giga Ethernet adapter. With backward compatibility with USB 1.1/2.0 and LAN speed 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation capability, the adapter is specially designed to easily plug into an available USB port on a Desktop, Notebook and Ultrabook. UTE-300B provides a standard RJ-45 connector for a quick and simple method of connecting to an Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps based LAN via a network hub or switch. The built-in USB 3.0 cable with type A Plug connects directly to your Desktop, Notebook or Ultrabook with USB 2.0 or 3.0 host. It also supports USB power saving with suspends/resume function to minimize system power consumption, which is especially useful for Notebook/Ultrabook users.
- Compliant with USB specification 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0
- USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000Mbps Giga Ethernet
- Supports all USB 3.0 power saving models
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab compatible
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control.
- Supports advanced link down power saving during Ethernet cable is unplugged
- Supports Auto-Detach power saving. Soft-disconnected from USB host when Ethernet cable is unplugged
- Supports Windows OS XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10; Linux OS 2.6.x/3.x, Mac OSX 10.6.x or higher