4:2 8K DisplayPort 1.4 SwitchThe 8K DisplayPort 1.4 Switch can display live audio and video contents on single monitor from 2 UHD video sources that have double DisplayPort outputs. It is backward compatible to either HDMI or DVI, and can be well adapted to accommodate these older technologies with appropriate adapter cables. The 8K DisplayPort 1.4 Switch is robust and durable with remarkable Aluminum housing. IR Remote Control is an optional add-on for switching and power on/off. Users can switch among 2 different UHD video sources that have double DisplayPort outputs with ease by push button; or IR remote control at hand, so it is very flexible in controlling over video contents on display.
- Fully compliant with DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3, HDCP 2.3, HDR, DPCP
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 7680 X 4320 @60Hz & 3840 X 2160 @144Hz 4:2:2 10bit
- Supports DP++ Dual Mode, compatible with HDMI, DVI or VGA adapters
- Supports 8K @60Hz ( max. length: 2M in; 10M out at 2 DP in ); 4K @144Hz ( max. length: 2M in; 10M out at 1 DP in )
- Supports 4K @144Hz , 8K @30Hz; 5K @60Hz to 2 DP monitors
- Routing any DisplayPort source from among two different DisplayPort to one monitor with sound support
- Supports memory function and enables to retrieve the previous port while restarting the unit.
- Supports data rates up to 8.1 Gbps / lane or 32.4 Gbps total
- Supports audio 32 Ch up to 1536 kHz sample rate
- Enable switching and power on/off by IR remote control or push button