2-Port TOSLINK Digital Optical Audio Auto Switch
This optical audio auto switch allows two digital optical fiber inputs source to one output device such as speakers, amplifier, receiver or HDTV set. This optical audio auto switch also boosts the digital audio signals to 10M on either side (input and output total 20M) without any sonic quality loss after the cable run, making this digital optical audio switch an excellent choice for home setup and professional centre .This digital audio switch supports all S/PDIF digital audio transmission such as uncompressed PCM/LPCM and bitstream Dolby AC-3, Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, DTS and ADAT.
- Provides first come first serve, auto switching between A and B inputs sources
- A button switch for manual selection of A, B or Auto source
- Active, lossless and true bit-transparent splitting for any S/PDIF and ADAT signals
- Maintain digital sonic integrity and provides crystal clear digital sound quality up to 10M
- Compatible with all digital audio formats (S/PDIF, AC-3, ADAT Lightpipe etc)
- Supports all S/PDIF digital audio transmission for uncompressed PCM/LPCM and bitstream Dolby AC-3, Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, DTS and ADAT.
- Works with CD, Blue-ray DVD, AV-Amps, PS3 and all other HD audio devices with optical outputs