USB 2.0 Active Extension CableUnlike passive extension cables, the USB 2.0 active extension cable is an active device that buffers the data going through to assure that signal always meets the USB 2.0 electrical and timing specifications. This USB 2.0 active extension cable can be use to extend the cable length of 5m to any USB 2.0 device. This USB active cable acts as a USB 2.0 Hub so there is no driver required.
- Extends and boosts the signal to any USB device supports data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Built-in repeater helps maintain Hi-Speed USB 2.0 signal quality, electrical and timing specifications
- Overcomes the 5M (16 ft.) USB distance limitation ideal for connecting most USB printers, Scanner, PC Camera, Pen Drive, HDD Enclosure, Card Reader..,etc
- Provides a single, non daisy-chainable extension for maximum distance of 11M (36 ft.)
- Plug and Play; compatible bus-powered requires no external power supply
- Power is delivered using 20 AWG Wires and Signal is boosted using USB 2.0 High-Speed Specification over 28AWG Wires
- Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0