USB 2.0 Repeater Cable
USB 2.0 Repeater cable is not a passive extension cable .It is an active device .The USB signals going through the extension cable are buffered to assure signal quality, meeting the USB’s electrical and timing spec. Using passive cables for the purpose of extension will result in signal errors and is not recommended. This USB extension cable allows a USB device to have its cable length extend to 16 ft. and also acts as a USB hub and buffers all downstream and upstream data traffic .High speed, full speed and low speed devices will function equally well with this USB extension cable.
- Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0
- Supports 480 Mbps High speed, 12Mbps Full Speed and 1.5Mbps Low Speed data transfer rate
- One upstream port and one downstream port
- Supports Plug & Play and hot –swapping functions
- Bus power mode
- EHCI/UHCI/OHCI interface.
- Extends up to 25M by cascading up to 5 repeater cables