USB to RS-485 AdapterProvides an extra Serial Com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-485 peripherals such as POS and Industrial Control devices. USB to RS-485 adapter allows configuring such as Echo through application software. Termination Resistors and Bias can be set as good solution for saving time without manual setting. It supports USB Plug and Play; and serial port expansion. No IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources required.
- Echo mode/Bias resister/Terminal resister set up by Windows application program, Mac or Linux OS compliant.
- Supports Data transfers rate Up to 3M Baud
- Supports plug and play and hot swapping function
- No external power supply required
- Supports ±15Kv ESD protection (HBM)
- Allows single unit connecting up to 32 devices on the network
- Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0
- Compatible with Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10; Win CE, Windows server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2; Mac OS 8.6 / 9.x / 10.x, Linux 1.5.0 or higher