USB to RS-422 Adapter (Terminal Block)Provides an extra Serial Com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-422 peripherals such as POS and Industrial Control devices. USB Plug and Play feature supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources. USB converter features a full set of RS-422 data and control signals on its terminal block connector. It supports data transfer rates of up to 3 Mbps. No external power supply is required as USB converter takes its power from the USB bus.
- Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0
- Provides four (4) Terminal Block Serial Port for Device Connection
- Data Transfer Rate 300 to 3M bps
- Supports Remote Wake-Up and Power Management
- Supports Hot-Swapping for a Quick Switch in Serial Devices without Shutting Down your PC
- Supports Short Circuit and Over-Current Protection
- Supports Bus Powered Mode