USB to RS-422 AdapterProvides an extra Serial Com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-422 peripherals such as POS and Industrial Control devices. USB Plug and Play feature supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources. USB adapter features a full set of RS-422 data and control signals on its terminal block connector. It supports data transfer rates of up to 3 Mbps. No external power supply is required as USB adapter takes its power from the USB bus.
- Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0
- Supports the asynchronous serial interfaces
- Data transfers rate 300 to 3M baud
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Supports default ROM or external EEPROM for device configuration
- The system is equipped with USB Host Controller