USB to RS-485 AdapterProvides an extra serial COM port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-485 devices such as POS or industrially controlled devices. The USB adapter supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources. The USB adapter features a full set of RS-485 data and control signals thru its terminal block. It supports data transfer rates of up to 3M baud. It receives full power via the host USB connection, and provides power to the attached serial device without external power requirement.
- Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0
- Allows up to 32 nodes on the bus
- ±15kV HBM ESD Protected
- Supports data transfer rates up to 3M baud
- Supports remote wake-up and power-on-reset
- Compatible with Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 or higher, Win CE,
- Windows server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 or higher; Mac OS 8.6 / 9.x / 10.x, Linux 1.5.0 or higher