USB to RS-232 Adapter
The USB to Serial Bridge Converter is a low-cost, high-performance device. It operates as a bridge and provides easy connectivity between one USB port and serial ports. The serial port can be configured as an asynchronous UART interface and can support flow control. It is designed to be compliant with a variety of applications, including COM port replication, and is ideally suited for many peripherals like POS terminals, Barcode readers, Printers, Gaming consoles, Medical devices, Modem, Serial Mouse, Industrial meters, PDA, GPS, etc.
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification 1.1 and 2.0
- Supports the asynchronous serial interfaces.
- Supports data transfer rate up to 230 Kbps
- Supports remote wake-up and power-on-reset
- Supports ±15kV HBM ESD protection