USB to UART with +5V TTL AdapterThe USB to Serial UART (TTL level) adapter allows you to connect your computer through USB port and use it as a regular serial communication. All USB protocol is handled with this adapter without application programmer.
This adapter is perfect for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. It shows up on any Windows computer as a standard serial COM port. Any application that talks to this COM port is automatically converting to USB and back to UART to your target unit.
Compatible with Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10; Win CE, Win Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2; Mac OS 8.6 / OS 9.x / OS 10.x, Linux Kernel 1.5.0 or higher.
- Provides a USB to TTL Serial interface with various end connectors.
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- All in one solution for USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- UART interface supports for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- Data transfer rates up to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- +3.3V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port
- Transmitting and receiving LED indicators.
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible