2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVM SwitchThe 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVM Switch has a high quality and durability system to control two computers from one console of DP monitor, 2.1 surround sound audio, keyboard & mouse; shares with two USB 3.0 hubs. This KVM switch was rigorously tested with the most popular OS including Windows®, Linux® and Mac computers. It features 4K video resolution and allows users to access two 4K-enabled computers from a single USB keyboard & mouse, and DisplayPort video console.
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2, HDCP; Supports DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++) for direct output single-link DVI or HDMI signals via a powered DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adaptor
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @60Hz and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @60Hz); Supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST): displaying on multiple monitors/screen wall
- Hosts selectable by Port selection pushbutton or hotkey; Supports multimedia keyboards; wireless keyboards and mice; Mac/Sun keyboards etc.
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunctional mice; Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Power on detection – either one of the computers is powered off, enables the KVM switch automatically switching to the other computer.
- Supports 2.1 stereo audio out; Supports HD audio through DisplayPort playback; USB 3.0 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
- Provides USB 3.0 hub or audio out switching in independent method or combination with the host switching (USB HUB or audio Auto-Switch mode)
- Auto-Scan function (Time interval can be adjusted between 5~999 seconds when the Auto-Scan function is enabled); Firmware upgradable
- The USB 3.0 downstream ports comply with USB Battery Charging Spec 1.2; and enable to provide up to 1.5A (CDP mode) output current on each port
- Enables Port selection pushbutton switching computer by its LED color changing (Green/White)