2-Port Video Splitter
This Video Separator is a signal booster and splitter that input video signal from a single source and then direct it to 2 analog signals video monitors. The signal boost allows you not only splitting the signal but also extend the signal to 210 feet distance. If you want to display the same information on many monitors at once, such as in different classrooms or at demonstration, this product can performs incredibly well. Bandwidth is the term that is used to describe the signal capacity for data transmitted per unit of time. This unit has a bandwidth of 450MHz and that is almost 60 times greater than a simple TV signal. This huge bandwidth allows transmission of large amounts of information at a very high speed rate, and thus one can use very high-resolution setting of 2048 X 1536 in 24 or 32-bit true color mode.
- One video input with 2 video outputs
- Transmission distance of up to 210 feet
- Suitable for SVGA, VGA, XGA,QXGA and Multi-sync monitors
- Daisy-chain multiple units together for even more outputs
- Supports 450 MHz video bandwidth
- Supports Video resolution 2048 x 1536 @85Hz; DDC, DDC2, DDC2B