2-Port DisplayPort Switch
Display live audio and video contents on single monitor from 2 DisplayPort output sources. It is backward compatible to either HDMI or DVI, and can be well adapted to accommodate these older technologies with appropriate adapter cables. The 2-Port DisplayPort Switch is robust and durable with remarkable Aluminum housing. IR Remote Control is an optional add-on for switching and power on/off. Users can switch among 2 different DisplayPort output sources with ease by push button; or IR remote control at hand, so it is very flexible in controlling over video contents on display.
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2
- Supports DP++ Dual Mode, HDCP 2.2 & DPCP
- Routing any DisplayPort source from among two different DisplayPort to one monitor with sound support.
- Supports memory function and enables to retrieve the previous port while restarting the unit.
- Supports DisplayPort Resolution up to 4k2k @60Hz
- Supports audio 7.1 Ch up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Enable switching and power on/off by IR remote control or push button