2-Port Video Splitter
This Video Separator is a signal booster and splitter that is used to take video input from a single source and direct it to 2 video outputs for monitors using analog signals. The signal boost allows you to not only split the signal but also to extend the signal up to far 210 feet in distance. If you want to display the same information on many monitors at once, such as in a classroom environment, or at a demonstration, this product performs incredibly well. Bandwidth is the term that is used to describe the signal capacity of these units. In general, bandwidth is directly proportional to the amount of data transmitted per unit of time. These units have a bandwidth of 450MHz and that is almost 60 times greater than a simple TV signal. This huge bandwidth allows for the transmission of large amounts of information at a very high rate of speed, and thus you can use the very high-resolution setting of 2048 X 1536 in 24 or 32-bit true color mode.
- One video input with 2 video outputs
- Transmission distance of up to 210 feet
- Suitable for SVGA, VGA, XGA,QXGA and Multi-sync monitors
- Daisy-chain multiple units together for even more outputs
- Supports 450 MHz video bandwidth
- Supports Video resolution 2048 X 1536 @85Hz; DDC, DDC2, DDC2B