2-Port Video Splitter
This product is a signal booster and duplicator which can take video input from a single source, broadcast and display it on two (2) monitors using analog signals in a distance up to 210 feet. It features a signal bandwidth of 450MHz; it is almost 60 times greater than a simple TV to apply. High resolution setting of 2048 X 1536 in 24 or 32-bit true color mode will also secure the high quality of the video graphic images to be displaying. It’s ideal for an environment of education, meeting and commercial demonstration.
- One video input with two (2) video outputs
- Signal transmission distance of up to 210 feet
- Supports VGA / SVGA / XGA / QXGA and Multi-sync compliant monitors
- Daisy-chained with multiple units generating more outputs
- Supports 450 MHz video bandwidth
- Supports Video resolution 2048 X 1536 @85Hz; DDC, DDC2, DDC2B